Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wow, has it been that long?

I knew that it had been a while since I updated ye olde blog, but man it's been over two months. At first it was the holidays. Then last month I became a statistic when I got laid off at work. Woof. This year has already started out just splendidly. Well, I guess I can expect Emperor Obama's stimulus to pick me right up. Notice, however, that I am not holding my breath.

Anyhoo, I hope to get back on a regular schedule. I no longer work as a security guard so I am finally making the leap into my chosen field: graphic arts. I have a degree in graphic design and painting but because of family responsibilities and fear of rejection I spent my postgraduate years continuing in the securty guard business. Now I believe that the Lord is pushing me along and closing that door, so that this new door can be opened. So if any of you cares, please keep me and my family in your prayers.

So between working on my portfolio and commissions and my own personal art, I should be able to keep this up to date more often.

2 comments:

Eric Dondero said...

Would you be interested in us running your cartoons at Libertarian Republican blog?

Let's talk.

Eric - LR Publisher
www.libertariarepublican.blogspot.com

bint alshamsa said...

I'll pray for you and your family. I hope you can follow your dreams!